header

header

Sunday 29 September 2013

Fierce

Hello my beauties! Welcome to my first outfit of the day (OOTD) where I show you what I... wear for the day. You get the drift right?

So today was my friends sweet sixteenth and obviously, we ladies gots' to be looking cute. With me obviously covering, looking modest was no problem. For all my Hijabi ladies, this is how I rocked harem print trousers with a pop of colour.




 


Scarf: H&M
Cardigan: Croydon Market (Outside Sam's 99p Store)
Top: Basics from Primark
Leopard Harem Trousers: Boohoo.com
Wedge Heels: H&M
Watch: Debenhams
Ring: Primark

I really loved the red against the leopard print because it just makes it look really pretty. If you want to either dress up or dress down and outfit for any occasion, then a pop of colour will do. To simplify this look for a day out, I would've worn some cute gladiator sandals with a denim jacket instead of the cardigan. However, because it was more of an evening look, I wore wedge heels and a bright cardi.

Hope you liked the outfit ladies, there are many more outfit posts to come!

For now...
SALUTATIONS X

No comments:

Post a Comment