header

header

Sunday 22 September 2013

Hey there!

Oh hello you beauty... yes I am indeed talking to you.

So I always wanted to start a blog because it was like a 'diary', people said. Also because most of my friends said that I should spread my weird persona on the internet.

*spreads*

There... you are now a weirdo like me.
I think I should start off by introducing myself right?
Hello, my name is Tasneem Ahmed. I am currently 15 years old (16 on the 6th July.. I'll be expecting a prezzie in the post, wink wink)

 


Yes that is me above. Don't mind the faux model pose.
 
So anyways, you'd probably want to know what the hell my domain name's meaning is ("Finding Neem"). Well basically, I wont lie to you... Everyone knows the film 'Finding Nemo' right? Well you know how I have the word 'neem' in my name Tasneem... yes that's pretty much why. Finding Neem. Catchy. Not copyrighted. Sorted ;)
 
Actually now that sounds really stupid so I'm just going to go with the fact that I'm still trying to 'find my inner self'. Yeah that sounds better. There you go internet!
 
I hope you sort of liked this quick little post. It was nothing special I know but don't worry about it. My blog will consist of many things such as my music... WAIT WHAT?!
Hijabi that does music?! Well who would've thought eh?
 
I kinda forgot to mention that I rap a bit... sing... song write... aha, my bad. Also I will be doing OOTD (outfit of the day) posts if I look half decent.
 
Expect many things ladies In'Sha'Allah (If Allah wills)
 
For now...
SALUTATIONS x

No comments:

Post a Comment