header

header

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Don't Be Cruel To Be Kind

Assalamualaikum everyone. To all my student readers, I hope you achieve the grades you have worked so hard for in your exams. May God grant you all your wishes and dreams In Sha Allah (God Willing). Before I start, I am aware that I haven't posted in a while. This was due to my examinations that have finally ended, so In Sha Allah I do well. I have made some changes to the blog itself, tweaking it to my personal style with an official 'Finding Neem' logo. I hope you like it :)




Art credit to Tanisha Barry (has drawn all of my characters on my blog)


I have a couple of announcements to make too, so stick around till the end of the blog. Today I shall discuss the 'cruel' nature in people that claim to be 'kind'. Let's go. 


Religiously speaking, to be kind to others is heavily encouraged. The Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) stated "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished". Kindness is innate within all of us, however, we easily seem to forget this 'trait' in our day to day antics. Some of us have the ability to withhold any sense of negativity, whilst others seem to be more interested in letting people know what they truly think of them. This is not being outspoken, 'real', or truthful. This is simply cruel. You are being cruel.

Obviously I am talking about society in general. Negativity seem's to be of a regularity. They seem to think that stating their personal opinions of others to that particular person or to a group of friends, somehow makes them a superior person. It doesn't, so please remove yourself off the high pedestal that you have solely placed yourself on. This isn't a competition of superiority, nor is it a way of expressing your thoughts and feelings. Your negativity is not wanted. If you claim that you are giving an 'honest opinion', please refrain from speaking aloud. You cannot continue to live using the excuse of "that's how I am" to excuse your rude and inconsiderate behavior. That's not how it works.

Growing up, I have come to realise the extent people go in order to make someone feel bad about themselves. From posting comments on social media to backbiting to mutual friends, there is simply no limit for these people. They seem to do as they please with a carefree attitude, thinking that it will somehow get them far in life. Guess what? It doesn't. Please don't think that your hurtful comments about an individual will not eventually 'get to that person'. Trust me, I bet that they already know what you have said about them; they are simply being the bigger person and not addressing it to you in order to avoid conflict. Seriously, grow up. Ultimately, the rude and ignorant individual want to essentially impress their 'circle', their associates and the rest of the world. They appear to think that they are better than you, when in reality, they are only trying to convince themselves of this. These people are known as the stuck up kind, let me move onto another breed of rudeness. 




Now moving onto the individuals who seem to think that they are the Lord's gift to the world, assuming that their 'critical comments' will 'help' others or are a source of good nature. Snap out of that please. These type of people seem to believe that their opinion is genuinely correct and that everyone else should believe it too. This should not be the case, as 'rudeness' should not be followed or practiced. In essence, this issue is not about people being able to "handle the truth" because at the end of the day, your opinion is "your truth". Accept it, build a bridge and get over it. No one should have to sit and listen to you continuously talk bad about someone. I honestly don't understand why people do not stick up for others. There is a distinctive difference on wanting to and being unable to. I get that some individuals do not have the confidence to speak their minds and support the victims of cruel words, but there has to be a point in which you are able to. If you, yes you, are an individual that is surrounded by people or a person who talks ill of others, what does that make you? Do you agree with what they are saying? You are being cruel. Do you disagree with what they are saying? Speak up. If you can't, leave that person. Chances are, they've spoken ill of you too. The world needs more kind people. We all can be that person. Let's try to be that person. We rise by lifting others. 




That is all I have to speak on about rudeness at this moments in time, however, I will elaborate more in the near future. Now time for the announcement!

Some of you may or may not know that I previously posted YouTube videos on my blog as a source of 'entertainment' as my blogs are arguably more on the serious side of things. I have however, decided to take those videos off and placed them as 'unlisted' on my settings. This means that you cannot search these videos on YouTube, but you can however still view them if you have the link. I will still leave the video links on my blog (you need to find the particular blog post in order to see them). The reason I have done this is because I really want to officially start a YouTube channel, with good content and a good editing style. My other videos were only for the purpose of the blog, so I was not fussed about the editing etc. If you want to support my official channel 'TasneemBlogs', then you can by clicking 'subscribe'. I want to try this whole YouTube thing out. Let's see where it takes me.. 

http://www.youtube.com/TasneemBlogs



In Sha Allah you have enjoyed this blog post, the new theme/layout and are just as excited for this whole YouTube thing. I will be posting a introduction video soon. As always, any questions, queries or problems you have that you want my advice on, my e-mail is always open!

tasahmedadvice@gmail.com

Till next time,
SALUTATIONS x 

No comments:

Post a Comment