header

header

Saturday 10 January 2015

Je Suis Muslim

Assalamualaikum everyone. Today I am going to get straight into it, the topic revolving around the events which occurred in Paris a couple of days ago. First watch my video where I put a couple of points across. 



Oh Allah, please continue to increase my knowledge. Ameen.

We are aware that this topic is not in my favour, nor should it be constantly discussed in a biased manner. It's honestly come to the point where I am tired of consistently repeating myself, so guess what? I won't.

The events which took place was a terrorist attack, no doubt it. And no, it wasn't called a terrorist attack because they were 'Muslim', it was called that because it was. Plain and simple.

Muslims vs the World.
I understand that the cartoons drawn by that magazine company were extremely offensive. But guess what? The cartoons were not just aimed towards Islam - but to many other sects of people: Christians, Jews and even Presidents. I fail to understand why such extreme measures were taken. What happened to petitions... discussions? Why has this world succumbed to violence being the only solution to the peoples problems. Nothing but embarrassment and sorrow is filled in my heart and I promise you, the fallen continue to be in my prayers. Yes there is an extent in which people can take regarding religious offences, but condemning violence is against the Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him)... it's against your religion. End of story. 



Then again, saying that there is no longer 'freedom of speech' is utterly ridiculous. Freedom of speech still exists and being disgustingly offensive will also continue to exist. Think about it like this, if you had a conversation with someone, they can essentially say anything to you because they have the right to their own opinion, however, if they intentionally offend you, that is simply rude. Yes, you can have whatever opinion you want, and you can say what you wish, but if you have the intention of hurting someone with your opinion, you are disgusting. "Always ignore hateful attitude and rude behaviour of the people. They are powerless without your response". People are rude because they want a reaction. Unfortunately the employees of "Charlie Hebdo" gained an extremely negative reaction from two individuals, and they paid the price with their lives. It's actually really sad. May Allah forgive all of our sins.

To all my Muslim brothers and sisters that supported the violence towards the Charlie Hebdo company, may Allah SWT soften your heart and guide your lost souls. You have clearly no knowledge. If you think that the actions of those 'Muslims' was justifiable, you are deluded. The Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) did NOT condone violence. Subhan'Allah - imagine if the Prophet was alive today and this occurred. How would he react? Happy? Satisfied? No, disappointed and heartbroken. Disappointed in his Ummah (followers) because they let something small break their faith. They insult our Prophet with the things that they say, but we insult our Prophet by not following his way.




I refuse to continuously state that Muslims are not terrorists. It's getting old. You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it. If someone offends you, your culture, family or religion, be the bigger person and walk away. Do not give someone the chance to say something bad about you because you reacted in a bad way. Stay strong all my Muslim brothers and sisters. We will forever be blamed for actions caused by a minority. Trust me you ignorant fool, if Islam was a violent religion, you would probably not be alive. There are approximately 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, and increasing, so if we were terrorists, let's just say wars would be the 'norm'. Change the tune and break the damn record. You calling an innocent man a terrorist due to his faith is pathetic. You can break me, hate me and shake me, but you can never change me. God is good. Islam is my life. Je suis Muslim and proud.

Let me break it down for you

  • Terrorism is not associated with the sect of a person, it is based on action. Use the term correctly. 
  • The Paris Shootings was a tragedy full stop. My condolences are with the families of the fallen. My condolences are with everyone who has suffered a tragedy.
  • The criminals are Muslim by label but not Muslim by faith. Their actions were disgusting and unjustifiable. Justice has been brought to them.
  • Islam does not condone violence.
  • Blame the person, not the religion.

JE SUIS MUSLIM. 
That is all.
I have more to say but I think I have covered most things. Until next time.

Salutations.

READ THIS TOO. Click.



- email me for advice and queries tasahmedadvice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment