header

header

Thursday 7 November 2013

DELAY! Tas Talks Tuesday: Best Friend Issues

HOWDY MATES. Yes it isn't Tuesday but please don't kill me because it's actually all my teachers fault. Darn homework. Also the fact that Blogger was being stupid and was not allowing me to upload my video delayed this whole process so thank you everyone who stayed patient! So today's post is going to be completely different as I won't be doing much typing. There's a whole video instead. It's pretty interesting. Scroll down below. If it doesn't work, then it's probably because you need to view it from a computer or laptop. Enjoy.

Welcome to Tas Talks Tuesday (Thursday lol)

 
 


"Hi tasneem, I've seen your other blog posts where you've help others and I was hoping you could help me.
See I've noticed that my best friend is changing, and not in a good way, she's becoming very judgemental of others and is constantly contradicting herself. And she's also kindof distancing herself, like she'll want to go out and she'll never ask me to go with her, like that's cool I'm not saying she cant have other friends, but I just feel like I'm losing my best friend, like she doesn't even care about me. I feel as though if I don't agree with her shell kindof mutter something rude under her breath.
I know this is not how she really is but I feel as though if I say anything she'll be offended and our relationship will be awkward.
Any advice?
Thanks" - Louise, 14
 

KEY ADVICE:

1) Please distance yourself and observe how she/he acts/behaves towards you in different situations. For example, when he/she is with a group of friends and just be yourselves.
2) Talk. It doesn't matter if it's awkward. You need to talk or those feelings of distance will continue to grow.
3) See your 'best friend's' true colours. If you find that they are not treating you right or respecting you, walk away from that situation. People who are rude are not worth your time Louise.

I'm going to end this post with a quote.

 
And that's a wrap! Thank you so much for your queries my #neemers! Good luck Louise. I hope you overcome your problems x


If you would like to e-mail me on my blog account then here it is: tasahmedadvice@gmail.com

For now...SALUTATIONS X

No comments:

Post a Comment